Bearder Family
September 22, 2017, 09:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 2388 times)
CTSKeighley

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2011, 09:21:01 PM »

hi, I'm Carol and I have never done anything like this before, so rather unsure.
I can tell you that I was born in Bradford and brought up in Tyersal. I now live in Keighley and run a pub.
I have been doing family history research for the last ten years or so when I can find time. I have been in contact with Bob years ago,but he probably doesn't remember, and of course Sue.
I was born to Rodney Farrar, who was the son of Annie Yates,she was the daughter of Ann Eliza Bearder, daughter of Joseph Bearder. I have a picture of Ann Eliza. I know where John Bearder is buried and some of the others. I also do my mother's side so paperwork and research, well need I say more! Right, I've introduced myself (I hope). Regards to all.
suedhc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »

Hi Carol

Welcome! I am really glad you have joined the forum. The posts tend to go in fits and starts, but please add anything you wish to start a discussion / topic about and hopefully someone will respond!

Sue
bobbond

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »

Hi Carol,

Welcome back as it were.  Glad you have joined.  As Sue says, we tend to post in waves, as someone puts up something interesting and then we try to follow it up.  I probably have more info than when we last corresponded so just ask away. 

Bob

Bob

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink." -W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: