Bearder Family
December 11, 2017, 09:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Bearder 1783  (Read 1953 times)
Frank

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:09:19 AM »

Is it possible to check whether the parents of John Bearder, b. 1783, Derbyshire were born and married across the border in Nottinghamshire.
        Frank
bobbond

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 03:34:43 PM »

Hi All,

Nottinghamshire don't seem to have that much on the internet.  But there must be a connection to the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire lot if we go back.  I will try and follow the Nottinghamshire lot back and see where it goes.  But I'm nowhere near Notts to check out the records offices.

Bob

Bob

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink." -W.C. Fields
bobbond

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »

The odd bit for John 1783 is that there don't seem to be any siblings baptised in the Morton area.  So they must have moved to or from the area either before John or afterwards.  But to where?

Bob

Bob

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink." -W.C. Fields
Frank

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:44:25 AM »

Hi All,
  There is some indication that John Bearder came from Scarcliffe, which is very close to Notts. I did some searching, but found nothing. As Bob says, Notts and Derby are nowhere near as web friendly as Yorks and Lancs. But the possibility must be considered.
           Frank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: